Cambo PCS GEARHEAD stativhode
Kraftig stativhode fra Cambo !
Beskrivelse av artikkelen
Cambo's PCS tripod head with optimised sturdiness for the heavier camera bodies.
It has precision gears for fine-tuned tilt and swing and additional rotation of the top and bottom platform.
All geared movements are self-locking and available in any position of the head.
The bottom as well as the top can rotate 360º. After levelling, the top rotation can be used for panoramic shooting.
The PCS features a quick release top and includes a 1/4" plate. Cambo's QR plate includes a safety lock that prevents your camera to turn loose on the mount.
If you have a camera with an ARCA style mount, you can use it directly on the PCS.
This includes the Cambo ACTUS series and Cambo WRS-series.
Key Features PCS
- 360º manual panning at the top and bottom plate
- Position click indication every 90º at the top rotation plate
- 120º X-axis tilt (30º backwards 90º forward)
- 135º Y-axis pivot (45º left, 90º right-side)
- Arca compatible dovetail QR clamp
- 4 large spirit levels
- Durable stainless steel 3/8’’ and 1/4’’ tripod mounting options.
- Removeable cranks for easir transportation
- High grade CNC milled aluminium body
- High precision laser engraved degree scales
- Max. advised working load 20 kgs
Size and weight:
height: 212 mm (incl. plate)width: 115 mm (crank disassembled)depth: 105 mm (crank disassembled)weight: 2290 gram (excl. plate)weight: 2340 gram (incl. plate)